Raid Mode CostumesPerform the following actions to unlock Raid Mode costumes.
- Chris / Snow - Beat Episodes 1-3 in the main game
- Chris / Ship - Reach player level 30
- Jessica / Snow - Reach player level 10
- Jessica / Ship - Beat every stage on Trench difficulty
- Jessica / Terragrigia - Reach player level 40
- Jill / Ship - Beat Episodes 1-3 in the main game
- Jill / Beach - Beat the first Raid stage
- Keith / Snow - Beat Episodes 4-6 in the main game
- Keith / HQ - Beat 50 missions
- Parker / Ship - Beat Episodes 1-3 in the main game
- Parker / Beach - Reach player level 20
- Parker / Terragrigia - Obtain one rare weapon
- Quint / Snow - Beat 100 missions
- Quint / HQ - Reach player level 50
Raid Mode CharactersPerform the following actions to unlock Raid Mode characters.
- Raymond - Clear every stage on Chasm difficulty
- Morgan - Find the real exit on stage 21
- Norman - Obtain all rare weapons
- O'Brian - Clear every stage on Abyss difficulty
Raid Mode StagesPerform the following actions in the campaign to unlock Raid Mode stages.
- Stages 1-7 - Beat Episodes 1-3
- Stages 8-12 - Beat Episodes 4-6
- Stages 13-17 - Beat Episodes 7-9
- Stages 18-20 - Beat episodes 10-12
- Bonus Stage 21 - Beat the game
Raid Mode DifficultiesPerform the following actions to unlock additional Raid Mode difficulty levels.
- Trench Difficulty - Complete all Raid Mode stages on Chasm Difficulty
- Abyss Difficulty - Complete all Raid Mode stages on Trench Difficulty
Raid Mode ColorsBeat every level in Raid Mode (except the bonus round, 21) on the following difficulties to unlock different colors for your name.
- Green name - Get a S rank on every level of Chasm difficulty
- Blue name - Get a S rank on every level of Trench difficulty
- Pink name - Get a S rank on every level of Abyss difficulty
New Game +Beat Resident Evil Revelations to unlock the New Game + Mode. In this mode your weapons, ammo and upgrades will carry over into a new game.
Hell ModeHell Mode is Resident Evil Revelations's hardest difficulty. You can unlock it by beating the game on Normal or Hard.
Unlockable Weapons and Parts
Perform the following actions to unlock additional weapons.
- Infinite Launcher - Beat Hell Mode to unlock the Rocket Launcher with infinite ammo
- Hydra Shotgun - Beat the game on Normal difficulty
- Handgun PC356 - Defeat 150 enemies
- Rifle PSG1 - Scan 15 hidden hand prints
- (Custom Part) Bind 1 - Dodge 20 times
- (Custom Part) Auto Loader - Beat Casual difficulty or higher without using herbs or Infinite Rocket Launcher
- (Custom Part) Charge Shot 3 - Complete Casual difficulty
- (Custom Part) Edge Runner 2 - Scan all enemies
- (Custom Part) Long Magazine 2 - Land 10 fully charged physical attacks
Have fun, keep your life entertained